Lodging Complaints

Lodging a Complaint

To ensure the uniform collection of complaint statistics, ABAC does not accept complaints through this site.

Complaints against alcohol advertising are assessed against two separate codes.  Consumers must lodge complaints with the Advertising Standards Bureau to trigger assessment under both codes.  Complaints can be lodged via the ASB website; details can be obtained by clicking on the above link.


Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Sitemap © Copyright 2018 - The ABAC Scheme